I love potatoes, literally love them, especially baby potatoes, which I’ve told you countless times before! I popped this picture up on my Instagram and asked if you would like the recipe, and I was delighted that so many of you couldn’t wait to get your hands on it – so here it is!!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Whole30.
Patatas BravasPrint This
- 1kg of Baby Potatoes, diced/sliced
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- Pinch of chipotle chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp arrowroot
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/390°f.
- Toss the potatoes and place them onto the roasting tray with a sprinkle of course salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- In the meantime prepare the spicy tomato sauce, add the garlic, chopped tomatoes, purée, paprika, chipotle with a pinch of salt and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the tomato sauce to a simmer and add the arrowroot to thicken and cook for a further 5-10 minutes.
- Serve the potatoes with the sauce and sprinkle with chopped parsley, enjoy!