Avocado Pork Burgers
These Avocado Pork Burgers are insanely delicious! I love burgers and I love avocado so for me this is a total match made in heaven! One of the best ways to liven up your burgers this BBQ season.
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
500g minced pork
1 large Hass avocado (150g)
4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
2 tbsp (30g) ground almonds
large pinch of chipotle
large pinch of coarse salt & black pepper
1 tsp coconut oil
- Begin by dicing the avocado into tiny chunks.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients bar the coconut oil.
- Shape the mixture into patties, this recipe yields 6-8 burgers depending on the size you go for.
- Leave the burgers to rest for 15-20 minutes before heating your griddle pan with the coconut oil.
- Once the pan is piping hot add the burgers and cook for 6-8 minutes a side, until golden and fully cooked.
- Serve and enjoy with your choice of sides!