I adore cauliflower – so much so that it wouldn’t be unheard of for me to eat an entire head, in one sitting, (no word of a lie!) even as a baby my Mum has told me that cauliflower was one of my favourites! I adore baking it and this is a seriously winning combination – perfect as a side dish.
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole30.
Crispy Baked CauliflowerPrint This
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 - 1/2 tbsp of your chosen oil (olive or coconut work great)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- Large pinch of coarse salt
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/390°f.
- Separate the cauliflower into florets.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and spread the cauliflower out on a baking tray ensuring each piece has enough room.
- Drizzle the oil over the cauliflower and toss it in it until each piece is nicely coated.
- Sprinkle the spices and salt over the top and place in the oven.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until golden and crispy turning regularly, serve & enjoy!