Zoodle Egg Baskets
I absolutely adore coming up with different combinations for baked eggs! This is so simple and delicious – definitely one of my current favourites! Part 2 of #MarcoMondays
351cal per recipe
8g Carbs, 16g Fat & 45g Protein
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
2 courgettes, spiralised
125g of turkey bacon (or normal bacon if you prefer)
2 large eggs
1 tsp coconut oil
Pinch of cracked black pepper & coarse salt
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/ 392°F.
- Heat a large pan with a tsp of coconut oil.
- Dice the bacon and add it to the pan, cook for 1-2 minutes each side.
- Add the zoodles to the pan, with some salt & pepper, and cook on high for another 2-3 minutes until the start to soften.
- Drain any excess liquid and add the mixture to a baking dish.
- Create 2 small wells in the zoodles & crack the eggs into them.
- Sprinkle a final pinch of black pepper onto the eggs and place in the oven to back for 12-15 minutes, until cooked to you liking – serve and enjoy!