If you’ve been keeping up to date with my Instagram Stories lately you will know that I am currently in the midst of a prawn obsession! They are so great for speedy throw together meals, this is my current go-to in the evenings.
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30
One Pan Prawn Stir FryPrint This
- 400g raw prawns
- 1 head of broccoli, separated into florets
- 1 red pepper, sliced into bite-sized chunks
- 200g raw spinach
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Pinch of coarse salt
- Optional: 1 tbsp clarified butter or 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- In a large wok or pan heat the coconut oil.
- Add the broccoli & a generous splash of water and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Next, add the pepper and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add the spices & prawns with a good pinch of salt and saute for 2 minutes a side.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the spinach and if desired either the butter or coconut aminos for an extra pop of flavour.
- Once the spinach has wilted, serve and enjoy!