Quick and easy – for days that you just don’t feel like cooking!
50g Chorzio roughly chopped
3 Eggs beaten
2 medium sized mushrooms chopped
1 red onion finely chopped
Large handful of baby spinach
Garlic and Chili infused olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 220°c.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the chorizo – saute for approx 2 minutes.
- Add the onions to the chorizo and cook until they become translucent, remove from the pan and place in a large bowl.
- Saute the mushrooms and add to the bowl.
- Add the spinach and mix thoroughly, finally add the eggs.
- Portion out the mixture into to ramekins.
- Pour some warm water onto a baking dish and place the ramekins on top.
- Bake in the oven at 220°c for 5 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 200°c and bake for a further 10 minutes or until the egg is fully cooked.
- Serve and enjoy!
I served mine with a mixed salad of rocket leaves, santini tomatoes and balsamic vinegar.