Curry crusted salmon with zesty zoodles
Salmon with zoodles.. what could be better?!
1/2 tsp Coriander Leaf
1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1 tsp Thyme
1/2 tsp Ground Turmeric
1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
1 tbsp Coconut Flour
2 tsp Olive Oil
3 small Courgettes or 1 large
Juice of half a Lemon
1 tbsp coconut oil
Cracked Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200.
- Rinse off the salmon darns and pat dry with some kitchen roll.
- Mix all of the spices and coconut flour together in a bowl.
- Rub the olive oil into the salmon and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Coat the salmon in the herbs, creating a crust, place in the oven to bake for 10 minutes.
- Using a spiralizer, grater or vegetable peeler make zoodles out of your courgettes, add to a bowl and sprinkle with the black pepper. (salt is also optional here)
- Heat the coconut oil in a small pan and saute the courgette for about 2-3 minutes, add the lemon juice and cook for a further 2 minutes before removing from the heat.
- Serve and enjoy!