Bacon and Egg Cups! There was a time when I truthfully thought that BAE actually stood for bacon and eggs… ! Let’s be honest though who doesn’t love Bacon and Eggs?!
These Bacon and Egg Cups are perfect for wowing as a brunch option and best of all they are perfect for meal prepping!! They travel and reheat so well that they are perfect for a lunchbox! I teamed them with some roasted cauliflower and it was definitely the best packed lunch I’ve had in weeks! I could eat it everyday!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
6 slices of thick cut bacon
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/392°F.
- Line a metal muffin tin with your bacon.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, before removing and cracking in the eggs.
- Bake for a further 8-12 minutes until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Serve and enjoy or allow to cool and add to your meal prep!!