Hot and Sour Salmon
I absolutely adore salmon! This hot and sour salmon recipe is super simple to put together yet packed full of flavour! I can see it quickly becoming one of my go-to’s when I’m looking for something quick, easy and delicious!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Paleo
2 Salmon Darns
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup hot sauce
1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- Preheat you oven to 200°c/392°F.
- In a large bowl combine the honey, hot sauce and mustard.
- Add in the salmon and smother it in the sauce.
- Place in a baking dish and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and turn on your grill/broiler function.
- Grill for a further 5 minutes until golden and cooked through. Serve and enjoy!