Chocolate Almond Butter Bark
This Chocolate Almond Butter Bark is insanely good!! I had such a craving for something sweet and wanted something straight away, but rather than just go for either the chocolate or the almond butter I decided to be a little adventurous! The result… well I’ll let the photos speak for themselves! You are going to love this one! – I may or may not have danced around my kitchen licking my fingers afterwards!! Happy Friday!!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan & Paleo.
300g dark chocolate
6 tbsp (or more!) of almond butter
Large handful of flaked almonds
Pinch of coarse salt
- Melt the chocolate and pour half of it onto your baking dish, ensuring that it is all coated. (you can either use a silicone one like I did or line a regular one with some parchment – both will work!)
- Scatter small spoons of almond butter on top of the chocolate, make sure to spread them out so that each piece of the bark will have some almond butter when you cut it!
- Pour the remaining chocolate on top and sprinkle on the flaked almonds and salt.
- Place in the freezer for about an hour until the chocolate has set.
- Remove from the baking dish chop up and enjoy!!