Sticky Chicken Skewers
Just because BBQ season is over doesn’t mean you can’t still have chicken skewers! These Sticky Chicken Skewers are absolutely insanely delicious!!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Paleo.
1/4 cup Frank’s Hot Sauce
1/3 cup Honey
2 tbsp Whole Grain Mustard
4 chicken breasts or 6 chicken thighs, skinned and boned
Parsley to garnish
- In a large bowl combine the hot sauce, honey and mustard.
- Dice the chicken and add to the bowl to marinade for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Once the chicken has had time to marinade, preheat your broiler/grill slide it onto some skewers and place on a wire rack and baste with any excess marinade.
- Grill for 5 minutes, flip them over, baste again with any marinade that has dripped down and grill for a further 5 minutes before flipping for a final 5 minutes. (15 minutes under the grill in total)
- Serve and enjoy with a sprinkle of parsley!