Just because BBQ season is over doesn’t mean you can’t still have chicken skewers! These Sticky Chicken Skewers are absolutely insanely delicious!!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Paleo.
1/4 cup Frank’s Hot Sauce
1/3 cup Honey
2 tbsp Whole Grain Mustard
4 chicken breasts or 6 chicken thighs, skinned and boned
Parsley to garnish
- In a large bowl combine the hot sauce, honey and mustard.
- Dice the chicken and add to the bowl to marinade for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Once the chicken has had time to marinade, preheat your broiler/grill slide it onto some skewers and place on a wire rack and baste with any excess marinade.
- Grill for 5 minutes, flip them over, baste again with any marinade that has dripped down and grill for a further 5 minutes before flipping for a final 5 minutes. (15 minutes under the grill in total)
- Serve and enjoy with a sprinkle of parsley!