Clean Cookies for when you’re feeling a little bold! This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Paleo
1/2 cup of pecan butter
1/4 cup of almond butter
2 large eggs
3 tbsp agave nectar
3/4 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
Sprinkle of course salt
2 squares 85% dark chocolate
4 squares of Green & Blacks touch of Ginger Chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 180°c/356°F.
- Add the nut butter, eggs, and agave to your mixer and mix on low until fully combined.
- Sieve the coconut sugar, flour, cinnamon and ginger into a small bowl.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the mixer on a low speed.
- Sprinkle in the salt and mix for 2-3 minutes until the mixture is fully combined.
- Line a baking tray with parchment and add 1 dessert spoon of mix for each cookie, smoothing into circles.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until golden and solid.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest on the tray for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool.
- Melt the chocolate, drizzle over the cookies and enjoy!