3 simple ingredients to get rid of your sugar cravings!
This Recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Paleo.
Juice of 3 lemons
5 tbsp honey
6 sheets of gelatin
- Leave the gelatin to soak in cold water for 4-6 minutes.
- Whisk the lemon juice and honey together in a small pot.
- Remove the gelatin and squeeze out any excess water.
- Place the lemon juice and honey over a low heat and add the gelatin, whisk until combined.
- Gently heat until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Add the mixture to the molds and place in the freezer for 30 mins.
(If you don’t have a mold, place the mixture on a baking tray and cut into shapes when it has set)
- Remove from the freeze and allow them to reach room temperature before removing from the mold.
- Enjoy 🙂