Why are they called OMG Paleo Cookies?! Well simply because that is all you will be able to say once you take a bite!!
These cookies are ridiculously moreish and keep perfectly in an air tight container – in fact, they actually improve with age! Be warned you may have to sit on your hands in order to avoid eating the entire batch in one sitting!
They also freeze really well so if temptation gets too much freeze them and take them out as needed! Place them on a piece of kitchen paper and allow to defrost naturally – no need to put them in the oven or anything they are good to go once they are back at room temperature!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Paleo
^Woah I don’t think I’ve ever written that much of a description before… what can I say only they are OMG Paleo Cookies!
1 cup cashew nut butter
1 cup coconut sugar
- Preheat your oven to 180°c/356°F.
- Add all of the ingredients to your mixer and mix until fully combined.
- Roll the mixture into little balls and press down onto a baking tray.
- Take a fork and make a little fancy pattern if you are feeling fancy!
- Bake for 12-15 minutes & allow to cool fully before devouring!!