Sticky Asian Chicken Thighs
You probably know by now that I am addicted to Asian-Style flavours and Chicken Thighs! This is the perfect combination of both of my loves! Such a great way of changing up your meals as they really pack a punch in the flavour department!
The leftover juices are absolutely fab tossed through some zoodles when serving so be sure to have some on hand!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
1/2 red chili, finely sliced
1/2 green chili, finely sliced
3 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 inch of ginger, grated
2 tbsp sesame oil
1/4 cup coconut aminos
1/4 cup Agave Nectar (omit for whole 30 or sub for orange juice)
Small handful of sesame seeds
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/392°F.
- In an oven proof dish combine the agave, chili, garlic, sesame oil and coconut aminos.
- Add the chicken to the dish and cover in the marinade. (if you have time leave for 20-25 minutes for the flavours to infuse, if not don’t worry it will still be delicious!)
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and place in the oven for 25-30 minutes until the chicken is full cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and switch it to you grill/broiler setting, place the chicken back in for a further 5-10 minutes until the sesame seeds are nice and golden.
- Serve and enjoy!