Clean Curried Chips
These Clean Curried Chips are the perfect side dish to any meal whether it is a mid-week meal or a Sunday roast they are a delicious addition to any plate!!
They’re seriously addictive so be sure to make enough to go around!!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
4 tbsp of your chosen oil, olive or coconut (melted)
2 tbsp curry powder
1 tsp of coarse salt
- Preheat your oven to 220°c/428°F.
- In a large bowl combine the oil and the curry powder.
- Slice the parsnips into fries, leaving the skin on.
- Toss the parsnip fries in the oil and curry powder, lay out on a baking tray and sprinkle with some coarse salt.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, tossing half way, until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!