For me there is nothing more satisfying than cooking up a big batch of veggies to have on hand over the course of the week! This One Pan Vegetable Tray Bake is the perfect thing to pop in the oven while you look after various other bits of life admin!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole30.
One Pan Vegetable Tray BakePrint This
- 2 small sweet potatoes (400g), cut into cubes
- 5 large handfuls of sprouts (500g), halved
- 10 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 2 red onions, finely sliced
- 5 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil (or any other oil of you choice)
- 1/2 tsp Italian herbs
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes or chilli flakes
- Tiny pinch of chipotle
- Cracked black pepper & sea salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/390°F.
- Mix the herbs and your chosen oil together in a large bowl, add the veggies to the bowl and toss until nicely coated.
- Lay out the vegetables on a large baking tray, sprinkle with the salt and drizzle over any oil that was left in the bowl.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, tossing half way, until the vegetables are nicely golden and cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy.