I absolutely love roasted cauliflower, it is so delicious! I’ve been seeing whole roast cauliflowers all over my news feed for weeks so I decided to get on board and give it a go myself!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole30 Approved.
1 large cauliflower
1 tsp Garam Masala
1 tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Medium Curry Powder
3 tbsp olive oil
Good pinch of coarse salt
- Pre-heat your oven to 190°c/375°F.
- In a small bowl combine the spices.
- Add in the olive oil and mix thoroughly until you have a nice paste.
- Trim off the leaves from your cauliflower and cut the stem so that it will it upright.
- Brush a baking tray with some olive oil and place the cauliflower on top.
- Rub the paste all over the cauliflower, sprinkle with salt and place in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then place some tin foil over it and bake for a further 40 minutes.
- Remove the cover and cook for another 10-15 minutes until tender and cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!