Protein Pancakes are a fantastic nutritious start to your day. They are the ultimate weekend breakfast and with pancake Tuesday just around the corner, why not practice those flipping skills!
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free & paleo.
1 medium banana (80-85g)
150ml almond milk
30g protein powder (I used salted caramel flavour!)
1/2 tsp baking powder
Your preferred oil for cooking
Plus assorted toppings of your choice – pimp your pancakes!!
Raspberries, cashew butter, honey & a shaving of dark chocolate has to be my personal favourite!
- In a large bowl add all of the ingredients.
- Using a hand blender, blend on high until fully combined and the mixture is smooth.
- Heat a large pan with 1/4 tsp of oil, I went for coconut oil.
- Place a spoon full of batter on the pan, for each pancake and cook on a medium/high until bubbles start to form in the middle.
- Flip over the pancakes and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until cooked through.
- Repeat until you run out of batter before stacking them up, smothering them in toppings and devouring!!