I am obsessed with raspberries at the moment, they are so delicious either by the handful or scattered over your breakfast! With Valentines Day just around the corner what better way to celebrate by combining raspberries with scrumptiously delicious chocolate brownies!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Paleo
3 medium eggs
1 1/2 cups of smooth cashew butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup of cacao powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup maple syrup
50g dark chocolate, min 70%
- Preheat your oven to 180°c/356°F.
- Whisk all of the wet ingredients together until combined.
- Add in the cacao powder and baking powder and whisk again.
- Next add 100g of the raspberries and whisk until the raspberries are broken up and combined with the mixture.
- Chop up the dark chocolate into small chunks and fold it into the mixture.
- Add the brownie mix to a baking dish, I find that silicone works best, then place the remaining raspberries on top.
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes until the brownies are nicely cooked.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 6-8 minutes before removing from the dish and slicing.
- Serve and enjoy!