Sticky Maple Sweet Potato Wedges
I adore sweet potatoes and would eat them at least twice a day! I’m constantly coming up with new ideas for spices and over the weekend I fancied something sweet… these Sticky Maple Sweet Potatoes are the result and will not disappoint!!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan & Paleo.
421cal per recipe
84g Carbs, 6g Fat & 4g Protein
350g Sweet Potato
1 tsp coconut oil
1 tbsp maple syrup
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
Large pinch of coarse salt
- Preheat your oven to 190°c/375°F.
- Slice your sweet potato into large wedges.
- In a large bowl melt the coconut oil.
- Add the maple syrup, salt & pepper to the coconut oil and stir until combined.
- Add the sweet potato to the bowl and toss until coated in the oil mixture.
- Lay the wedges out on a baking tray lined with tin foil and place in the oven.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until golden and crispy. Serve and enjoy!
I love mine with some sautéed turkey mince… delicious!!