This year for Pancake Tuesday I am sharing how to make simple 2 ingredient pancakes. I really feel that the secret to great pancakes is the toppings so the quicker you have your actual pancake mix done and dusted the better! With only 2 ingredients this batter really couldn’t be any simpler.
Of course you can add in some cinnamon, vanilla, baking powder etc like I have done before in my Ban-Tastic Stack or you can get super fancy and try out my Blissful Pancake Stack but today what I’m in the mood for is banana pancakes plain and simple with extra toppings!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Paleo
2 Eggs – That’s all you need!
Some coconut oil/ghee for cooking
Agave, Flaked Almonds, Nut Butter, Strawberries & a dollop of Coconut Yoghurt – The dream!
- Put the banana and eggs in a bowl and blend until smooth.
- Heat a small pan with 1/4 tsp of either coconut oil or ghee.
- Place a spoon full of batter in the pan and cook on low until bubbles start to form in the middle.
- Flip over the pancake and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until cooked through.
- Repeat until you run out of batter before stacking them up, smothering them in toppings and devouring!! Have a great Pancake Tuesday!