Chocolate Chip Baked Oats
After the huge success of my Bake-Well Oats, I thought it was time to brighten up your week with another addition to the baked oats collection! This is literally cake for breakfast and completely addictive!
This recipe is Gluten Free & Dairy Free.
Macros per serving (recipe serves 2):
41.8g Carbs, 8.2g Fat & 20.5g Protein
30g chocolate protein powder (I used MyProtein Coco Cereal)
10g 85% dark chocolate (that’s literally all you need, but feel free to add more!)
1 medium egg
Optional extra – drizzle of cashew butter – and by optional I mean mandatory!! (not included in the macros)
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/ 392°F.
- In a large bowl whisk together all of the liquids with the protein powder.
- Stir in the oats and whisk together until the mixture is combined,
- Sprinkle in the chocolate and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until fully cooked to your liking, drizzle with some cashew butter & extra honey if you like and enjoy!