Ban-tastic Pancake Stack
Pancake Tuesday – Undoubtedly my favourite day of the year! This pancake stack is the ultimate taste of luxury, these light and fluffy pancakes provide the perfect base for what is most definitely my favourite new combination!
I am addicted to eating frozen raspberries at the moment – just pop some fresh raspberries in the freezer overnight and you have yourself a delicious treat to curb even the most intense of sugar cravings!
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp baking powder
Coconut oil / ghee for cooking
Toasted flaked almonds
Handful of frozen raspberries
and my all time favourite guilt free indulgence… Nobó Dairy Free Ice Cream
- Blend the egg and banana until smooth.
- Add the mixture to a large bowl and gently whisk in the cinnamon, vanilla and baking powder.
- Heat a small pan with some coconut oil or ghee on a low-medium heat, the secret to great pancakes is not to have the pan too hot! Add a spoonful of the mixture to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until the pancake is slightly solid and moves with ease on the pan.
Flip and cook on the opposite side until cooked through.
- Once all of the batter has been cooked begin to stack the pancakes.
- I recommend placing almond butter and raspberries on the first layer,
followed by an almond butter only layer, then another raspberry and almond butter layer and finally a top layer
with yet another layer of almond butter, a generous dollop of Nobó, a drizzle of agave syrup and some toasted flaked almonds – delicious!
Serve with an extra handful of raspberries drizzled in agave and enjoy!