Raspberry Chia Jam – this is a great quick and easy recipe! The perfect alternative to store bought jams!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan & Paleo.
2 tbsp of chia seeds
2 tbsp of agave
1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Rince the raspeberries in some cold water and strain them off, leaving a small bit of water on them.
- Place in a sauce pan over a low heat for 5-10 minutes until they start to soften, stiring regularly.
- Stir in the chia seeds and cook for a further minute or so before finally stirring in the agave and the vanilla.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly before placing into a sterile container.
- Refridgerate for 1-2 hours until set and serve! This jam is best kept in the fridge and lasts for up to a week – Enjoy!