Summer Berry Baked Oats – I absolutely love baked oats, they are one of my favourite breakfasts, especially at the weekends when I have more time to sit back and enjoy! I’ve been seriously craving them lately and thought it was time to come up with an egg free alternative. This ticks all of the boxes and is packed full of summery flavours!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Vegan.
20g Agave nectar
10g Chia seeds
1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/392°F.
- In a large bowl combine the oats and the chia seeds before adding all of the wet ingredients and mixing thoroughly.
- Next add in half of the raspberries and mix until they have broken down.
- Pour the mixture into an oven proof dish and top with the remaining raspberries and blackberries.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked to your liking.
- Serve and enjoy!