This Sweet Potato and Guac Toast is the perfect mid-week breakfast that can be grabbed on the go! Prep in advance and reheat the sweet potato in your toaster, just like real toast!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved
2 large sweet potatoes, skin on cut into large slices
2 ripe avocados
Juice of one lime
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp of chili powder or smoked paprika
Handful of cherry tomatoes, sliced
2 tbsp olive or coconut oil
Sprinkle of black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 220°c/428°F.
- Toss the sweet potato in you chosen oil and place on a baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden, flipping half way.
- In a bowl smash the avocado.
- Add in the lime juice, spices and tomatoes. (Heat the guac mixture if desired)
- Remove the sweet potato from the oven and smother in guac, serve and enjoy with a sprinkle of black pepper!