As you will probably have guessed by now I am head over heels for chicken wings! Shockingly though it has been over a year since I last posted a chicken wing recipe!! If you follow my Twitter & Insta stories you will know that within that time I have without a doubt consumed many bowls of wings, so I thought it was about time I shared my latest creation with you!!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
1kg chicken wings (20 wings)
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp smoked paprika
1 tsp ground cumin
1/4 tsp garlic powder
Pinch coarse salt
- Preheat your oven to 225°c/ 420°f.
- In a large bowl mix together the olive oil with the spices & a good pinch of coarse salt.
- Add the chicken wings to the bowl and toss until covered in the marinade.
- Place the wings on a wire grill rack, skin side up.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until crispy and cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!!