October is Breast Cancer Ireland Awareness Month and I am delighted to have had the opportunity to team up with Dishmatic to bring you these delicious Pink Pancakes. You can pick up your very own Pink Dishmatic to support the cause throughout the month from your local SuperValu, Tesco or Dunnes Stores.
You can also get involved by making a donation – Text “CURE” to 50300 to donate €4 to Breast Cancer Ireland today.
This recipe is Gluten Free & Dairy Free.
Watch me make it here:
This is a sponsored post in association with Dishmatic.
Pink Pancakes - Breast Cancer Ireland x DishmaticPrint This
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of beetroot puree
- 1 tbsp of agave
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond milk
- Pinch of coarse salt
- Your chosen oil
- Combine all of the dry ingredients with the egg in a large bowl.
- Slowly add in the almond milk until the batter has formed.
- Lastly add in the beetroot, followed by any remaining almond milk.
- Whisk together all of the ingredients until smooth and allow to rest for 5 minutes until the batter has thickened.
- Heat a large frying pan with some oil, I like to use cooking spray for these.
- Using a ladle spoon the batter into the pan and cook the pancakes (3 at a time) for 3-4 minutes on one side until the pancakes start to firm up and bubbles appear, flip and cook on the opposite side for a further minute.
- Top with your favourite toppings, serve and enjoy!