These energy balls are incredible for getting you through the mid-day slump!
They are packed full of omega-3 and micro-nutrients, so whip up a batch, roll them in whatever you fancy and grab them on the go to get you through action packed days!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
2 cups Dates
2 cups Walnuts
1/4 cup Flaxseeds
1/4 cup Chia seeds
- Soak the dates in some hot water.
- In your food processor combine the walnuts, flaxseeds & chia seeds. Blend on high until they are all broken up nice and fine.
- Add in the dates and about 1-2 tbsp of the water they were soaking in and blend on high again until the mixture is fully combined.
- Roll the mixture into bite sized balls with your hands.
- Eat as is or roll in your favourite coatings.
- Store in an air-tight container in your fridge for up to a week and enjoy!