Chicken wings are my absolute weakness! I whipped these up with the intention of sharing but ended up munching on the entire batch!!!
900g Whole chicken wings (12/14)
4 Tbsp Cayenne Pepper
Juice and zest of 2 large lemons
20g Grassfed butter
1 Tbsp Cracked black pepper
2 Tbsp Flat leaved parsley – finely chopped
Lemon wedges to serve.
- Preheat the oven to 220°c.
- Place the chicken wings on a wire rack and rub the Cayenne Pepper into the skin.
- Baked them for 8 minutes, then turn them over and return them to the oven for a further 8 minutes.
- Melt the butter and mix it with the lemon juice.
- Remove the wings from the oven and cover with the lemon and butter mix, return to the oven skin side up for a further 10 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- Place the wings in a large and toss with the zest, black pepper and parsley.
- Serve and enjoy.