A really simple recipe that I’m loving for quick dinners at the moment, I’ve made it quite a few times over on my Snapchat so I thought it was time to share it here too!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
2 large chicken breasts, cut into strips
4-5 medium sized mushrooms, halved
1/2 a red onion, diced
1/2 a red pepper, diced
1/2 tsp coconut oil
2-3 tbsp hot sauce
1/4 tsp garlic granules
Large pinch of rock salt
1 tbsp dried Italian herbs
- Preheat your grill/broiler to high.
- In a large bowl combine the coconut oil, hot sauce, salt, garlic & herbs.
- Add the chicken and fully coat it in the mixture. (If you have time set it aside to marinade for 15-20 minutes.)
- Next, thread the chicken and vegetables onto wooden skewers.
- Grill/broil for 12-15 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked, serve and enjoy!