I cannot get my head around the fact that it is October all ready! This year is flying by in a whirlwind! I’ve already dusted off my crockpot and started planning some winter warmers. These Harvest Roasted Vegetables are the perfect transition dish – they work great tossed through some mixed leaves with a touch of balsamic and are even better alongside some crispy chicken thighs for a hearty mid-week meal.
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole30.
Harvest Roasted VegetablesPrint This
- 150g Sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 150g Butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 200g Brussel sprouts, halved
- 1 Pink lady apple, diced
- 4 Medjool dates, diced
- 30g Walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Pinch coarse salt
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/ 390°F.
- In a large bowl combine the sprouts, sweet potato, squash, apple and dates.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the mixture and toss until everything is nicely coated.
- Spread the ingredients out on an oven proof tray, sprinkle with salt and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven turn the vegetables, sprinkle over the walnuts and add to the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!