Roasted Romanesco Broccoli
I absolutely love both broccoli and cauliflower, Romanesco broccoli is the perfect in between! It is so versatile and delicious! This version baked with lemon and garlic is perfect to enjoy by itself or to add to your dinner as a side dish.
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole30
1 head of Romanesco Broccoli (300g)
1 tsp olive oil
Juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
Coarse salt & cracked black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 190°c/ 375°F.
- Separate the broccoli into florets and place in a large bowl.
- To the bowl add the olive oil, lemon juice, zest, garlic and cayenne pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Lay the broccoli out onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until crispy & golden. Serve and enjoy!