One Pan Dinner
I’m all about convenience during the week! This One Pan Dinner is perfect! Pop everything onto the tray and relax and unwind while it cooks away nicely. Probably the best thing about this recipe is that there is little to no washing up to be done afterwards either!!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
Macros per serving (recipe serves 2):
33.6g Carbs, 15g Fat & 37.5g Protein
1 large sweet potato (200g), cut into chunks
200g Brussel sprouts, halved
300g cauliflower, seperated in florets
2 tsp coconut oil, melted
200g chicken breast
3 slices of back bacon
1/4 tsp smoked paprika
1/4 tsp coarse salt (I’ve fallen in love with one belended with lemon & lime and it works great in this!)
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/390°F.
- Melt the coconut oil and toss the vegetables together in a large bowl until nicely coated.
- Lay out the vegetables on a large baking tray, lined with baking paper, sprinkle with the salt & smoked paprika and drizzle over any oil that was left in the bowl.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Slice the bacon and chicken into chunks and sprinkle over the tray, adding a little more smoked paprika & salt.
- Bake in the oven for a further 15-20 minutes until the bacon & chicken are fully cooked and the veggies are nice and golden.
- Serve and enjoy!