Winter Warmer Nuts
These Winter Warmer Nuts are the perfect snack to have on hand during the week! I portion them out and bring them in my handbag for snacking on the go! They’re also the perfect thing to have on the table during the festive season to offer to guests!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole30.
300-400g of mixed nuts (I went for a combination of almonds, cashews, pistachios, pecans & macadamias)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
Large pinch of coarse salt
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/ 390°F.
- Lay out all of the nuts on a large baking tray and bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes until they start to toast.
- While they are cooking combine the oil, cayenne pepper, cinnamon & course salt in a large bowl.
- Remove the nuts from the oven and toss them in the spice mix.
- Add the nuts back to the baking tray and bake in the oven for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Allow the nuts to cool fully before storing in an air tight container.
- Serve and enjoy!