I’m all about the Friday night Fake-Away! This Sweet & Sticky Baked Cauliflower is absolutely delicious and ticks all the boxes to get your weekend off to a great start!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
1 full head of cauliflower, separated into florets
1 tsp coconut oil
For the sauce:
3 tbsp honey (sub orange juice for whole30)
1/2 tbsp sesame oil
3 tbsp coconut aminos
1 tsp arrowroot powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tbsp sesame seeds
Large handful of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/400°F.
- In a large bowl melt the coconut oil.
- Add the cauliflower to the bowl and toss until coated in the oil.
- Lay the florets out on a baking tray lined with baking parchment and sprinkle with some coarse salt before placing in the oven.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden and crispy turning half way through.
- In the meantime, whisk all of the sauce ingredients together and add them to a saucepan over a medium heat. Allow the mixture to come to the boil before reducing to a simmer for 8-10 minutes until it is nice and thick.
- Toss the cauliflower in the sauce until fully coated.
- Plate up and sprinkle with some sesame seeds and chopped parsley, enjoy!