There’s nothing better than having a heaping bowl/jar of nuts on hand during the festive season, I love being able to portion them out as nibbles when people come over, they’re also great as a gift!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo.
Festive NutsPrint This
- 400g of mixed nuts (I went for a combination of almonds, cashews, pecans, brazils & macadamias)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp honey (sub maple for vegan option)
- Large pinch of coarse salt
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/ 390°F.
- Lay out all of the nuts on a large baking tray and bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes until they start to toast.
- While they are cooking combine the oil, paprika, honey/maple & coarse salt in a large bowl.
- Remove the nuts from the oven and toss them in the spice mix.
- Add the nuts back to the baking tray and bake in the oven for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Allow the nuts to cool fully before storing in an airtight container.
- Serve and enjoy!