Happy 1st of December!! Just 24 more sleeps until the big day! I absolutely love Christmas in case you hadn’t realised, so you can be sure that I will be sharing a tonne of festive recipes over the next few weeks!! Plus I already have quite a collection of them on here so be sure to check them out under my Festive Favs tab. Aside from Christmas, I am a serious fan or chicken wings – boneless bites – you name it! With that in mind and Christmas just around the corner – what better than to put a festive twist on one of my favourites.
Introducing Boneless Christmas Turkey Bites!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
Boneless Christmas Turkey BitesPrint This
- 350g turkey breast fillet
- 1/4 cup of milled flaxseeds, I used Linwoods
- 1/4 cup of ground almonds
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 large egg
- Pinch of coarse salt
- Preheat the oven to 200°c (425°F)
- Slice the turkey into bite-sized chunks.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl and set aside momentarily.
- Mix the flaxseeds, almonds, herbs and salt together in a large bowl.
- One by one, cover the turkey breast in the egg and then roll it in the flaxseed mix until coated.
- Place the turkey on a wire rack and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and cooked through – turning halfway through.
- Serve and enjoy with a generous dollop of my Clean Cranberry Sauce.
This is a sponsored post, you can check out the full Linwoods range here.