These nuts are ideal to have on the table for visitors over the holiday season! They’re also great for any last minute present ideas!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan & Paleo.
100g brazil nuts
2 tbsp coconut sugar
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ginger
1/4 maple syrup
Pinch of coarse salt
- Preheat your oven to 180°c/356°F.
- Lay out the nuts on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 3-4 minutes until slightly golden.
- While the nuts are in the oven whisk the remainder of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Remove the nuts from the oven and add to the bowl.
- Mix until all of the nuts are fully coated in the mixture.
- Place a sheet of baking paper on top of the baking tray and pop the nuts in a single layer on top.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the maple syrup has fully caramelized and the nuts are nicely coated in a dry crispy mixture.
- Allow the nuts to cool fully before placing in an air tight container!