I love sprouts and I love potatoes so obviously these Roasted Sprouts & Spuds are going to very quickly become one of my weekly staples this autumn!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole30.
Roasted Sprouts & SpudsPrint This
- 500g baby potatoes
- 350g Brussels sprouts
- 2-3 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Coarse salt & cracked black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/395°F.
- Half the Brussels Sprouts, quarter the potatoes and place them on a baking tray.
- Toss the sprouts & spuds in the olive oil, allspice and cinnamon before sprinkling with coarse salt and cracked black pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes, tossing halfway through until golden brown and cooked through.
- Add the cranberries & cook for a final 5 minutes until they are plump and juicy, serve and enjoy!