You’ve probably guessed by now that I love Sweet Potatoes! These Candied Cinnamon Sweet Potato Cubes are perfect for the festive season, whether it is bringing a festive feel to your packed lunches or adding a large bowl of them to your table at dinner time. The best part of them is how simple they are to prepare, just pop them in the oven and let them do their thing!!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole30 Approved.
Candied Cinnamon Sweet Potato CubesPrint This
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 30g grassfed butter/ghee (sub coconut oil for vegan option)
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon or more if you would prefer!!
- Generous pinch of coarse salt
- Preheat your oven to 220°c/425°F.
- Wash and cube the sweet potato, leaving the skin on and add to a large bowl.
- Melt the ghee/coconut oil and stir in the cinnamon before mixing with the sweet potato.
- Once the potato is nicely covered layout on a baking tray and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, turning halfway, until crispy and delicious!