Buffalo Chicken Salad
All of my favourite things in the one recipe!! This Buffalo Chicken Salad is insanely good!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
Large pinch of coarse salt
1/4 cup Frank’s hot sauce
1/4 cucumber finely sliced
1 beef tomato, cubed
1 avocado, thinly sliced
Large handful of mixed leaves
2 tbsp pine nuts
- Preheat your broiler/grill.
- Cut the chicken into bite sized chunks and place in a large bowl with the olive oil, spices and coarse salt.
- Mix until the chicken is nicely coated before setting aside for a few minutes to marinade.
- Place the chicken on skewers before grilling for 12-15 minutes until fully cooked.
- In the meantime prep the salad.
- Toss the chicken in the hot sauce and place on top of the salad.
- Serve and enjoy!