Stuck for Easter Sunday lunch ideas?!
I’ve got you covered with this play on an absolute classic!
Fresh salmon and Hollandaise sauce, will forever remind me of Easter Sunday, I’ve come up with a Healthy Hollandaise Sauce that will transform this somewhat simple dish!
2 Fresh Salmon Darns
Juice and zest of 1/4 of a lemon
Handful of asparagus stalks
1 portion of my Healthy Hollandaise
Salt & Pepper
For the Sauce:
2 egg yolks
1 tbsp water
4 tbsp coconut oil, solid
Juice of 1/4-1/2 a lemon
Salt & pepper to season
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/392°F.
- Layout a sheet of tin foil on top of a baking dish, rub some coconut oil onto the foil.
- Pat the salmon dry with some kitchen roll and place on top of the tinfoil. Drizzle over the lemon juice, place the zest on top and season.
- Parcel the salmon up ensuring that it is completely sealed.
- Bake in the oven for 9 minutes.
- In the meantime prepare the sauce, here.
- Remove the salmon from the oven – leaving the parcel sealed until you are ready to serve.
- Snap the stalks off the asparagus and add to a hot griddle pan with some coconut oil to sear for 1-2 minutes.
- Plate up and enjoy!