Sweet Potato Fries are definitely one of my go to side dishes mid-week!
I thought it was time I shared my fool-proof recipe that ensures the perfect fries time and time again!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo & Whole 30 Approved.
2 – 3 Large sweet potatoes
2 tsps Oregano
Sprinkle of course salt (optional)
2 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 220°c/428°F.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into slim fries.
- Melt the coconut oil and add to a large bowl with the oregano and coarse salt, if using it.
- Toss the fries in the oil mix.
- Spread them out on a large baking sheet insuring they have enough space, do not over crowd.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes before turning and returning to the oven for a further 10 minutes until golden, crispy and cooked through! Serve and enjoy – perfect along side any main dish!