These Chocolate Covered Strawberries are divine and work at any time of the year, in the run-up to Valentine’s day they are great to prep in advance and surprise your loved one with!
Personally, I like to break the rules for special occasions, so I’ve added some good quality white chocolate to drizzle on top, but this is completely up to you 🙂
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan and Paleo (depending on what type of chocolate you opt for).
Chocolate Covered StrawberriesPrint This
- 1 large punnet of strawberries
- 2 bars of your chosen dark chocolate
- 1 bar of your chosen white chocolate
- To begin with, melt the chocolate in 2 separate bowls, once it is melted and smooth, remove from the heat.
- Line a baking tray with some parchment.
- Dip each of the strawberries into the dark chocolate and place on the parchment paper.
- Dip a fork into the white chocolate and drizzle the white chocolate over the dipped strawberries.
- Set aside until the chocolate is solid, place on lollypop sticks, serve and enjoy!