Roasted Broccoli with Crispy Onions, I’m on such a veggie buzz at the moment, roasted broccoli is always delicious but adding the crispy onions brings it to the next level!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
Roasted Broccoli with Crispy OnionsPrint This
- 1 head of Broccoli
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garma masala
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 red onions, finely sliced
- Coarse salt & cracked black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/ 390°F.
- Separate the broccoli into florets and place in a large bowl with the onion.
- To the bowl add the oil, lemon juice, zest, garlic, cumin and garma masala and mix thoroughly.
- Lay the broccoli mix out onto a baking and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until the onions are crispy & broccoli is nice and golden. Serve and enjoy!