Red Hot Cracklin’ Zoodles
This recipe is both a winning combination and an absolutely incredible way to cook deliciously moist crackling chicken thighs rolled into one! It’s definitely going to be a regular feature on my dinner table!!
4 Chicken thighs
2 Courgettes / zucchinis, spiralized
2 tbsp Frank’s Red Hot sauce
1 tbsp Coconut oil
1 tbsp Garlic & chilli oil
Himalayan pink salt & cracked black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/392°F.
- Drizzle the garlic & chilli oil onto a baking tray, add the chicken to the tray and coat in the oil, season with salt and pepper before baking in the oven for 30-35 minutes, checking regularly until cooked through.
- Turn on the grill/broiler function of your oven and place the tray on a high shelf to crisp the skin for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the chicken to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- In the meantime heat a large wok with the coconut oil and saute the zoodles for 1-2 minutes before adding the hot sauce, cook for a further 1-2 minutes, until the zoodles are cooked to your liking before removing from the heat.
- Place the zoodles in a bowl, shred the chicken and place on top before serving!