A combination of my favourite things in life! Inspired by my every popular Spice Bowl!
If you’ve been following along on my Instagram Stories for the last couple of days you will have noticed that I am currently in the middle of a serious love affair with cauliflower – I’ve always been a fan but it’s just so good at the moment!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & Whole30.
Red Hot Chicken & CauliflowerPrint This
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 200g chicken breast
- 150g spinach
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Large pinch of chipotle
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter/ghee (optional)
- 1/4 cup Frank’s red hot
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/ 390°F.
- Separate the cauliflower into florets and add to a large bowl with the melted coconut oil, chipotle, paprika, cumin, garlic granules and a large pinch of coarse salt.
- Lay it out on a baking tray lined and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until they begin to go golden and crispy.
- In the meantime slice the chicken and add it to the bowl to gather and remaining spices/oil.
- Melt the butter/ghee (if using) and add to the hot sauce.
- Toss the chicken in the hot sauce, remove the cauliflower from the oven and add the chicken to the tray, mixing thoroughly so that the everything is nicely coated.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and mix in the spinach. Once the spinach has wilted nicely, serve and enjoy!