Homemade Chicken Kievs
These healthy Homemade Chicken Kievs are so simple to make and absolutely delicious! Serious mid-week comfort food!
This recipe is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo & can be adapted for whole 30.
3 large chicken breasts
4 tbsp grass fed butter (you can sub for ghee or coconut oil)
1/2 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped (you can sub for 1/2 tsp of dried parsley)
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup ground almonds
1 egg, beaten
Pinch of coarse salt
- Preheat your oven to 200°c/390°F.
- In a small bowl combine the butter, parsley and garlic into a paste.
- To make the pockets in the chicken breast, place the chicken breast on its side and insert your knife into the side of the chicken breast, cutting into the breast. Be careful not to cut the whole way through!
- Fill the pockets with the garlic butter mix.
- Taking one chicken breast at a time, dip them into the almond flour, then the egg and finally the ground almonds with a pinch of coarse salt.
- Place the chicken kievs on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until fully cooked.
- Serve and enjoy!